Tuesday, July 21, 2009

CN Tower.
Hello everyone. I want to tell you about my last weekend. I went downtown with my husband and my son to visit CN Tower. That was gorgeous with fantastic view. When we got in elevator, I was so excited because I wanted to go on the highest tower in the world. When we reached there I can't hear correctly about the pressure of the air. After 2 or 3 times big swallow and kept my breath for second I felt better. Glass floor is one of the interesting things there because you can walk on the cloud and you can stay on top of the Toronto. That's amazing feeling. Many of the people was there with different language and culture. When you were on the line for elevator you think you are in the world map because you can see many variety of the people. I enjoyed that. I hope every one has nice weekend with their family.

1 comment:

  1. wow, thanks for sharing your fun weekend!

    do try out the spellcheck button when you edit this post.

    ReplyDelete